Diamonds are the birthstone for the month of April, meaning that April-born ladies have an extra reason to ask for gifts of sparkling diamond jewelry (or buy diamonds for themselves).
• Diamond is the hardest known mineral in gemstones and it is usually nearly colorless.
• When transparent and free from flaws it is highly valued as a precious stone.
• The word diamond derives from the Greek word “adamas,” which means invincible or indestructible.
• It symbolize the height of affluence and affection.
• Diamond is considered as emperor of Gemstones